~oOo~

2010-12-05

sunday smut: much-delayed women of who no. 2

I promised more Women of Dr. Who pictures a few weeks ago and then got busy with other things -- plus Tumblr kinda failed me for a bit, not posting any inspiring stuff. But now I'm back with more lovelies for your Sunday viewing pleasure.


Leela (Louise Jameson)

Romana (Mary Tamm) with the Doctor (Tom Baker)
in The Armageddon Factor.

Rose (Billy Piper) in The Long Game.

Agatha Christie (Fanella Wollgar) in
"The Unicorn and the Wasp" (new series 4.7)
Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones)
and David Tennant (10th Dr.)
Jackie Tyler (Camille Coduri) and Mickey Smith (Noel Clarke) in
"Aliens of London" (new series 1.4)
Lucy Saxon (Alexandra Moen)
Toshiko Sato (Naoko Mori) from Torchwood
Amy Pond (Karen Gillan) with fiance Rory Williams (Arthur Darvill)
in "The Vampires of Venice" (new series 5.6)

All photos drawn from whoniverse, fuckyeahdrwho, karengillanlover, aimeesgonnaaim and whospam tumblr blogs.

You can see last week's installment here.
I couldn't find any satisfactory pictures of River Song ... but the minute I do I'll add them to the queue for the next installment.

Have a lovely Sunday ... Hanna and I and a few of our fellow Whovians are off to the Brattle Theater in Cambridge tonight for a big-screen viewing of "The End of Time." Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment