~oOo~

2010-12-10

... 28 days later

As this post goes live, I will be executing my final presentation for my final class in fulfillment of the requirements for the Master's in Library Science degree offered by Simmons Graduate School of Information and Library Science (GSLIS). It's been an ... interesting ride.

by dalekhugger
You can check out all the stuff I've written about Simmons over the years on this blog by checking out all the posts tagged simmons (imaginative, I know). Don't think I have a lot more to say at the moment.

Over the next few weeks, look for updates concerning my history thesis, my new job, and (most important!) my celebratory tattoo, chosen as a way to commemorate my entrance into the community of professional librarians (whom I hear are all about tattoos these days; I look on it as a professional investment).

Meanwhile, Hanna and I plan to meet up with fellow class member Gabrielle tomorrow night at M. J. O'Connor's for some delicious boxty wedges, fish & chips, and a couple of drinks to toast what, I hope, will be the end-for-a-long-while of my tenure as a formal student.*

*I realise my thesis revision technically counts as part of my academic requirements, but frankly it's on a whole different plane from coursework. The busywork is over and that's what matter.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy for you moving on to the next phase of life... I can't, can't CAN'T wait until I'm writing a similar post for my blog.

    ReplyDelete