My review policies are as follows:
- I accept books in both electronic and hard copy for review, although I prefer hard copy.
- I will entertain offers of review copies on a wide variety of subjects; readers of this blog (or skimmers of the blog archive) will have a sense of what I am most likely to accept to review: works in women's and gender history, feminism, and gender/sexuality studies particularly.
- When I accept a book to review, I commit to reviewing the book within thirty days of receipt. The review will be posted here at the feminist librarian and the link will be shared via Twitter and Facebook. I am also willing upon request to cross-post reviews to GoodReads, LibraryThing, and Amazon.
- I disclose when I am writing solicited reviews within the review post.
- I will not guarantee a positive review.
I am also willing to entertain, as time and inclination allow, requests for virtual book tours, author interviews, and book giveaways. If you are interested in any of these options, email me and we'll talk.