~oOo~

2010-12-23

'twas the night before the night before Christmas

Fenway Victory Gardens (Boston, Mass.)
December 2007
It's the eve before Christmas Eve as I write this and Hanna and I are hunkered down with Geraldine for the Christmas holidays. I'm breaking my self-imposed blogging hiatus to wish you all a happy holiday season and to share with you the gracious welcome post the gals over at The Pursuit of Harpyness put up today, announcing the new members of the blogging team. In addition to the founding members Miss BeckySharper, Michelle Dean, PhDork, PIlgrimSoul, SarahMC and sarah.of.a.lesser.god, I will also be in the company of Marie Anelle and foureleven. Hooray for more bloggers to get to know and learn from in the new year!

We're looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow listening to the carols from Kings' and eating Joy the Baker's incredible sugar and spice cinnamon buns. And I'm going to head back off the internets now to read more of Jill Lepore's The Whites of Their Eyes: The Tea Party's Revolution and the Battle over American Memory (2010) which Hanna bought for me today as a pre-Christmas present.

A warm and restful weekend for you all.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Anna! And cheers to chill holidays spent with people we like.

    ReplyDelete