~oOo~

2012-10-14

from the neighborhood: cats being cute [you have been warned]

It's a rainy autumn Sunday here in Boston so in order to combat the rainy-day blues we bring you cats being cute!
Teazle is undecided about sitting on shoulders
Human book shopping means paper bags for kittens to play in!
Gerry likes the advent of fleece bathrobe season.
Shortly after Hanna snapped this photograph Teazle tipped
right off the pillows onto the floor. So much for her Princess and
the Pea
imitation!
Gerry has become protective of our little one ... 
... or perhaps it's just long-suffering toleration!
I do have books to blog about and reflections on work and photos from our honeymoon to post -- but it's all been a bit hectic around here, plus Hanna and I are both sick with a tiresome autumn cold, so I haven't had a lot of time/energy for blogging. I promise more eventually!

Meanwhile, I hope everyone is enjoying October - it's quite my favorite month of the year.

(And happy anniversary to us; we've been married for a month today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment