~oOo~

2012-10-23

coffee and sunshine [wedding day, installment three]



Our wedding morning dawned cool and clear, and we began as we do most Friday mornings, by walking out through Coolidge Corner and down Beacon street to Tatte cafe.


We are so thankful to Tzurit and everyone on the staff at Tatte for welcoming us for our wedding morning!


We had decided that we really wanted our marriage vows to be woven into the fabric of our daily life here in Boston, and at least once a week Hanna and I are able to have breakfast at Tatte before work.


What we like to order is the Brioche Breakfast (we're particularly fond of the pear marmalade!) and espresso - so that's what Tzurit and her staff prepared as a wedding feast.


I guess we really wanted all that!


Halfway through breakfast I remembered we had promised to call my folks once it was all official - and I'd forgotten my cell phone at home! Thankfully, our friend M. came to the rescue with her iPhone (which I could use while drinking my latte).


After sending everyone off well-fed to their various destinations of the day, Hanna and I made our way back home via Trader Joe's where we did our grocery shopping in preparation for the following morning's departure for Cape Cod.

And then we went home and essentially napped for the rest of the day (getting married turns out to be hard work, even if you keep it small!).

No comments:

Post a Comment