~oOo~

2011-03-01

ficnotes: my phone's on vibrate for you


Last week, I offered up one of my favorite one-shots by Miss Lucy Jane. This week, we're returning to Miss Lucy Jane for a five-part work in progress that starts out as a lark and ends up ... a bit more serious.
Title: My Phone's On Vibrate For You
Author: Miss Lucy Jane
Pairing: John/Sherlock
Rating: NC-17
Length: currently five parts, work-in-progress
Available At:
MissLucyJane.com: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5 (navigation links on the right-hand side of each page).
Playing with Sherlock's penchant for texting John instructions, this fic begins with flirtation via phone. Sherlock texts John all the time, for all sorts of reasons ... which is why John isn't quite sure what to make of the text that reads: "When you get home I want to blow you against the front door. SH." Or the following one that reads: "And then I want you to fuck me on the stairs. I can’t wait long enough to get you into bed. SH.”

The relationship begins as a "fuck buddies" sort of arrangement, but it isn't long before both men realize that it means a bit more than that.

(I don't know what it says about me that I'm writing this fic up while listening to Martin Sheen giving John Spencer a history lesson about Galileo in West Wing 2.9. I'm torn between a) assuming that I've finally learned how to multi-task and b) that I find slash fic and American politics equally sexy. Feel free to weigh in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment