|We almost have enough bookshelves...|
|Eventually, the living room will have an office space!|
|"Kitty TV" has a new view...|
- Ghazal makes (and delivers!) tasty Indian fare
- The Southwest Corridor Park offers me a safer, more peaceful bicycle commute
- Koo Koo Cafe is not a new discovery, but is now on our walk to work!
- As is Green T Coffee, on those days when our path through
- Olmstead Park is too meandering a route to Countway
- The local fabric and yarn shop, JP Knit 'n Stitch, where we picked up fabric to recover our ageing IKEA chairs
|... and Hanna's|
- The Thacher Milk Delivery service we saw drive by this morning
- Jamaica Plain Historical Society's historic walking tours on summer Saturdays
- The Boston Building Resources organization, even though we're renters not owners
- The Allendale Farm garden center and more local Agricultural Hall for some herb & vegetable starts for our sunny balcony
Hope all of you are well! Those of you whom I owe emails, I haven't forgotten! The moving exacerbated my tendinitis and exhausted us generally ... last night I was mostly asleep by 7 o'clock. Little old lady hours. But I haven't forgotten you!