|steampunk wings by lachwen|
In any event, here's what we were up to during September over at The Pursuit of Harpyness.
I continued my series on Jessica Yee's Feminism For Real which several folks have encouragingly told me is thought-provoking and useful to them. This month we covered:
- 2011-09-06: So What if We Didn't Call it "Feminism"?!
- 2011-09-15: Two Poems by D. Cole Ossandon
- 2011-09-20: Fuck the Glass Ceiling!
- 2011-09-27: Feminism and Eating Disorders
- 2011-09-08: Help Me Harpies! Alternative Living in the City
- 2011-09-13: Reader's Choice: Ms. Magazine's Best Feminist Nonfiction
- 2011-09-14: Quick Hit: Yes to Gay YA
- 2011-09-22: Quick Hit: Julia Serano Blogging Again!
- 2011-09-29: What's Missing From Sex Education?
As always, hop on over to Harpyness to join us in the conversation(s).