|why yes! I have spent the month of August reading|
Dean/Cas slash. it's all about the wing!fic people!
As has been the case for the last several months, about half of my blogging there is taken up with the live-blogging of Jessica Yee's anthology Feminism For Real. The installments for August were:
- 2011-08-09: Male Feminist and Invisible Activists
- 2011-08-18: Maybe I'm Not Class-Mobile; Maybe I'm Class-Queer
- 2011-08-23: Sex Work and Feminism
- 2011-08-30: No, I Would Follow the Porn Star's Advice
I must be thinking a lot about human sexuality and identity right now, because I wrote two posts on the subject:
- 2011-08-11: Acting Queer: Dis-jointed Thoughts on 'Playing Gay'
- 2011-09-01: "I'm Not Straight, I'm Not Gay, I'm With You": What Does Orientation Mean to YOU?
I also facilitated, as promised, guest blogging by Hanna (JediCrow), Minerva, and Lola. Highlights include Hanna's posts on new series and classic Doctor Who, M's thoughts on Star Trek and the gender binary, and Lola's observations about the politics of DADT.
As always, if any of this interests you, please swing on by to join the conversation!