~oOo~

2011-02-06

harpy week: sex and identity, sex and the law, and asexual sensuality

This week at The Pursuit of Harpyness marked the start of my second month of group blogging. Not sure if these weekly round-ups are of any use to y'all ... feedback is welcome!

I don't want to be redundant if anyone who cares is just following the Harpy blog. But I also don't want to leave folks out who want to keep up with what I'm writing, but don't necessarily want to follow a group blog. So please do let me know if you have strong feelings one way or another!
The other Harpy writers were busy also, posting about separate sleeping arrangement for married couples (another really interesting comment thread) and the Republican's attempt to legally narrow the definition of "rape" within the context of healthcare reform. Hop on over the The Pursuit of Harpyness and check out (or even become part of!) the conversations.

1 comment:

  1. FWIW, I vote for continuing the round-ups here. My life is just so full right now that I'm having trouble keeping up with the blogs/people I already care about, let alone adding any regular reading!

    Maybe in July the Harpies can become an independent part of my life :)

    ReplyDelete