~oOo~

2011-01-02

renovation updates

“I guess if you can die without ever understanding how it happened than you can also live
without a complete understanding of how. And in a way that’s kind of relaxing.” 
~ Miriam Toews, A Complicated Kindness

A very happy New Year to you all!


As Hanna pointed out this morning, the content will obviously be changing as I add more and re-arrange stuff ... I just meant none of the posts would be lost! 

I've updated my blogroll on the sidebar ... tried to make it reflect more accurately the sources of the stuff I read most often on Google Reader and share over at tumblr. Obviously check out the tumblr feed if you want actual snippets of content. 

I'm kinda liking this layout and color scheme. Still trying to decide if I'll stick with the minimalist header or get my amazing brother to re-tool the old one, which featured Minerva, Goddess of the Blog. Feedback on any and all aspects of the re-design are welcome if you feel so moved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment